 |
YALI Alumni Hiking Adventure in Tigoni
|
Have you ever wondered how it would be like facing your own fears?๐ฑ Say like climbing high places when you pretty know you are afraid of height. That's something isn't ? Well let's just let that slide, Hiking!!!! (applause,๐ applause) yikees. See this was my first time ever been to a Hike ๐๐ I was supper nervous when a friend of mine Robert Tole invited me to accompany him to this event usually held by YALI alumni where young leaders come together and have sort of get together sessions and have fun while at it. That Saturday was one of the best ones ever, I actually loved the whole experience. We arrived at the venue at around noon. I almost got lost but as they say each road leads to a new beginning I met with this wonderful stranger๐ who happened to be going on the same event. Alaas! we got there only to find out that the team had already left the meting point. Confused and disappointed: Somehow we meet with another group who were actually waiting for us , coincidence right? The Adventure begun pronto, I was burning with excitement. I tell you one of an infant who received a gift by Santa on Christmas seeing the beautiful scenes and tea plantation. As we went down the hills I imagined is heaven like this?(I know its much more) because it was so breath taking, the water was so pure and clean. what do we drink in Nairobi? I wonder. Soon we were able to catch up with the rest of the team. We assembled for breaks and some socializing , this was so satisfying before we proceeded to the waterfalls...[
part one]๐๐
This is so cool.. you've left me so curious.. I love this.. can't wait for more
ReplyDeleteThank you for saving a minute to read the article! guess what more goodies to come. Keep the notifications turned on
DeleteWoooow this is so interesting
ReplyDeleteYiiikeeeeees stay tunned for more!
Delete